PURPOSE AND METHOD OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the data subject (“Data”) will be processed for the following purposes:
- Accounts analysis – accounting
- Annual accounts
- Financial management
- Income tax returns
- Corporation tax returns
- Tax appeals
- Tax and legal consultation
- VAT returns
- Declaration of indirect taxes
- Company reorganisation
- Legal formalities
The data for each of the purposes listed above can be processed on paper, automatically or electronically, namely by standard letter or email, telephone (e.g. automated calls, text messages), fax or any other data processing channels (e.g. websites, mobile phone apps).
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller is Mr Ralph Troisfontaine. The data subject can contact the data protection officer and the company in relation to these matters at the following email address: email@example.com.
The data processed to provide the service, and for customer satisfaction reasons, will be retained by the company for the period considered strictly necessary for these purposes. Moreover, the data processed to provide the service can be held for a longer period in order to handle any complaints received relating to the provision of the service.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right of access, i.e. to obtain from the company confirmation that the data are being processed and, if not, to access them;
- Right to rectification and erasure, i.e. the right to have incorrect data corrected and/or incomplete data included or data erased, if there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- Right to restrict processing, i.e. the right to request the suspension of processing, if there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- Right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, and the right to send the data to another data controller;
- Right to object, i.e. the right to object to the data being processed if there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- Right to contact the competent data protection authority in the event the data are processed illegally.
- Right to be forgotten: any individual may demand that their data are deleted and also that they are no longer published or processed.
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights, the data subject should write to B.F.S., FAO Mr Ralph Troisfontaine, or via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER SUBJECTS PERMITTED TO PROCESS THE DATA
The data may be sent to third parties in order to meet certain legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of the company in court proceedings.
STANDARD TERMS OF SERVICE
We abide by the code of professional ethics of the I.E.C. (Belgium’s institute of accountants and tax advisers) that is based on the principles of competence, independence, probity, discretion and professional secrecy.